Business Unit Travel, at the headquarters in Aschaffenburg, Germany
The PASS Business Unit Travel is one of the leading technology providers for the travel industry. It belongs to the PASS Consulting Group, an international software and IT consulting company with currently 700 employees. The core competence is the digitization of start-ups, medium-sized businesses and large corporations in the travel, finance, insurance, logistics, public sector, industry, telecommunications and IT sectors. PASS's overall strategy is "For a better digital world". For this purpose, the company received awards such as "Best Banking Solution" or – for the 10th time in a row - "Top Employer Germany".
Design the digitization in the travel industry with us!
We connect and simplify the complex, global travel world with our technologies. Our goal is fast and easy shopping and exchange of travel services. For our customers we develop standardized APIs to connect flights, hotels, rental cars etc. from various sources. We also create tailor-made agency and business travel portals. Our customers include the top two of the three largest global travel management companies as well as Lufthansa City Center, DER Touristik, Royal Caribbean and many more.
Become part of our team now: Design international travel solutions in one of the world's largest industries. Work with us for a better digital travel world.
Your field of activity:
- Implementation of international customer projects within the Business Unit Travel
- Cooperation and consulting in the development of concepts and their implementation
- Further development and maintenance of complex components/services of our Travel API (for easy search, booking and rebooking of travel services)
- Working with colleagues, partners and customers
- Completed studies in computer science or a related field of study or completed training as an IT specialist
- Proven Java (ideally Java 8), Java core libraries, Java concurrency model, Java memory management, JUnit, Spring framework, JPA/Hibernate, Relational Databases/SQL, XML/JSON, Tomcat, Svn, Maven, OOP Concepts & Patterns, Service Oriented Architecture ( SOAP/REST)
- Experience in Drools 6.5.0 (Rules Engine) is welcome
- German, basic knowledge
- Reliability and team spirit
- Excellent analytical thinking and independent, structured working methods
This is what you can expect at PASS:
- Coaching for the task
- Demanding and varied tasks with great freedom
- Short decision processes
- Career model with opportunities
- Performance-based compensation
- Exchange with IT experts
- Extensive range of training courses offered by our in-house academy
- Pleasant working environment
- Diverse professional and cultural events
Recruiting Team of PASS Consulting Group
Tel.: +49 69 668050-618
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us your detailed application documents, apply online or give us a call.