Business Unit Travel, at the headquarters in Aschaffenburg, Germany
The PASS Business Unit Travel is one of the leading technology providers for the travel industry. It belongs to the PASS Consulting Group, an international software and IT consulting company with currently 700 employees. The core competence is the digitization of start-ups, medium-sized businesses and large corporations in the travel, finance, insurance, logistics, public sector, industry, telecommunications and IT sectors. PASS's overall strategy is "For a better digital world". For this purpose, the company received awards such as "Best Banking Solution" or – for the 10th time in a row - "Top Employer Germany".
Design the digitization in the travel industry with us!
We connect and simplify the complex, global travel world with our technologies. Our goal is fast and easy shopping and exchange of travel services. For our customers we develop standardized APIs to connect flights, hotels, rental cars etc. from various sources. We also create tailor-made agency and business travel portals. Our customers include the top two of the three largest global travel management companies as well as Lufthansa City Center, DER Touristik, Royal Caribbean and many more.
Become part of our team now: Design international travel solutions in one of the world's largest industries. Work with us for a better digital travel world.
Your field of activity
- Implementation of international customer projects within the Business Unit Travel
- New and further development as well as the maintenance of solutions based on the flexible application server platform XX1
- Collaboration in an international environment with colleagues, partners and customers
- Ability to independently analyze/describe technical and business processes
- Creativity in developing solutions
- German, basic knowledge
- Reliability and team spirit
- Excellent analytical thinking and independent, structured working methods
The following experiences are welcome
- Build and deployment systems (e.g. Docker)
- Content Management Systems (e.g. Typo3)
This is what you can expect at PASS:
- Coaching for the task
- Demanding and varied tasks with great freedom
- Short decision processes
- Career model with opportunities
- Performance-based compensation
- Exchange with IT experts
- Extensive range of training courses offered by our in-house academy
- Pleasant working environment
- Diverse professional and cultural events
Recruiting Team of PASS Consulting Group
Tel.: +49 69 668050-618
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us your detailed application documents, apply online or give us a call.