PASS Consulting Group has successfully offered consulting and its products in the market since 1981. This know-how is the basis for the training and educational program offered by the PASS Academy. The Academy organizes internal company development opportunities for the entire PASS Group. To continue to meet the challenging market demands in the future, the PASS Academy imparts to employees the latest technologies and all the competencies that characterize a successful consultant.
These development opportunities are always available to all employees and are free of charge. For the time investment, value is placed on short and intensive compact courses.
The PASS Academy is independent, so it can develop its own seminar program individually and react quickly to market requirements.
As we believe that a consultant needs more than technical know-how, our seminars are based on six major competencies (see chart). A consultant needs to continually train and develop these competencies. Twice a year the Academy develops a seminar program with a large range of different courses covering the areas of industry sectors, IT, management, methods/techniques, and social/cultural competencies.
Extract from current program
Competence area: Information Technology
- Cloud Development
- ITIL V3 - Foundation
- Maven - advanced
- Construction of Secure Web Applications
Competence area: Methods
- Presentation Training
- OOA and OOD, Confident Use of UML Diagrams
- Method-driven IT Project Management
- Business Process Modeling
Competence area: Industrial Sectors
- Banking Seminar Module 2: Credit Business (Financing)
- Banking Seminar Module 5: Investment Banking
Competence area: Management
- PRINCE2:2009 Foundation
- Agile Project Management with Scrum
- English in the Workplace
- Team Building – Successful Team Development and Leadership
- Guerilla Rhetoric: Quick-Witted and Calm Reactions
- The Art of Convincing – Effective Speaking – With Arguments That Inspire
- Outfit Consulting – the Consultant’s Outfit
- Speech Training & Articulation – Effective Voice and Speech Techniques
Competence area: Culture
- The Photographic Eye – Professional Photography for Beginners
- Philosophy compact
- Schools of Thoughts on the Economy – Keynesian, (Neo) Classic, Monetarists, Neo Liberal